Caramel Pretzel Cookie Dough Bites
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 80 miniature pretzel twists
- 8 ounces milk chocolate melts or 8 ounces dark chocolate melts
- 8 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- candy sprinkles
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars until creamy. Add the caramel, vanilla, and milk and mix again. Slowly beat in the flour until a dough forms.
- Roll the cookie dough into 40 balls. Place a ball on top of 40 pretzel twists. Top with another pretzel twist and press down gently.
- Place the chocolate melting chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted. Dip half of each pretzel bite into the chocolate. Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet to dry.
- After the bites have set up, melt the white chocolate the same way. Dip the other side of the pretzel bites in the white chocolate. Place on the wax paper lined tray and top with sprinkles. Keep in a sealed container on the counter for a few days. Refrigerate if keeping longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.