Caramel Icebox Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My grandma used to make these when I was growing up. They're incredible.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light butter
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour (amount after sifting)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Knead all ingredients together as you would bread.
- Separate into halves.
- Roll each half into a long loaf.
- Let stand in refridgerator over night.
- Slice cookies about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake at 325 for 7-10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION