Caramel French Toast
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf white bread, not sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (Just enough to sprinkle)
- Heat up your griddle or skillet and spray with cooking spray every time you re-apply more bread.
- Slice loaf into 1 inch thick slices (you should have about 6-8 slices.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Dip bread in egg mixture and put on skillet.
- Immediately sprinkle with brown sugar and flip and sprinkle again on the other side.
- Let them cook until done and keep in a warmer until ready to serve.
- They should have a layer of crispy brown sugar on each side. It will look like caramel!
- Serve with maple syrup!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note