Caramel Corn (With Peanuts)
This is the best caramel corn I have ever had. I couldn't stop eating it! I brought some to my parent's house and my mom had to have someone remove the bowl from her because she couldn't stop eating! Oh, you will not regret making this!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 12 quarts plain popped popcorn (4 bags)
- 1 lb peanuts
- 2 cups butter
- 2 lbs brown sugar (1 bag)
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- Place popped popcorn in two very large bowls.
- Mix 1/2 pound peanuts into each bowl.
- In 5 quart sauce pan combine all the other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, boil for 5 minutes(no less) stirring constantly.
- Evenly distribute the syrup between the two bowls and stir until well coated.
- Turn coated popcorn into a large roasting pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove and break apart while still warm.
- Store in air tight containers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Best Caramel Corn EVER!! This stuff is dangerous....I couldn't stop eating it! I had to holler to my daughter..."come and get this away from me....I can't stop!! So so good. I have tried many recipes for caramel corn, as it is one of my favorite foods of all time. This recipe is the "Caramel Corniest!" Thanks Sarah in New York ")Reply