photo by ltdsaloon16r
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 20 -30 crushed werther's original hard candies
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, cream butter, then add egg and brown sugar.
- Stir in dry ingredients and blend until mixed.
- Blend in crushed Werther's Original Candy.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F until done, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove parchment paper with cookies and cool for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>A Very Happy Stay At Home Mom!!!! I have a soon to be 11year old that lives with his dad, his name is JayJay, and 3 living at home with me, and 1 on the way....I'm lovin' life! Ashton will be 8 in January, he's the smartest kid I know! Wrylie will be 6 in February and he's got more passion and caring in his little pinkie than most adults I know!!! And my very personal pride and joy Hennessey. She was born on the 27th of September 2007 and she's my little dollbaby. I love being at home with my children..love paying for ALL the stuff my 2nd grader brings home...soccer fees, and basketball fees, and book orders...I love cartin' my kindergartner around, and then coming home and cuddlin' with my little girl, and shopping for her favorite thing...shoes. My husband and I are as tight as 2 people can be, and I hate it when he leaves for work and can't wait until the clock strikes 4:30 because I know that means he's on his way home. Life is good. I couldn't ask for more.</p>