Caramel Apple Nachos
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (optional)
- 3 (6 ounce) bags pita chips with cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 0.25 (10 ounce) jar caramel sauce (up to 1/3 oz, as preferred)
- Dice apples into small, 1 inch chunks.
- Toss with small amount of lemon juice to prevent browning, if desired.
- Arrange pita chips on a large platter.
- Cover chips with apples.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce to taste—use as little or as much as you like!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!