Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a fusion recipe I created for my family Christmas dinner. It was a big hit!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 pastry for single-crust pie
- 2 large apples (Tart apples work best)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Line Pie plate with crust.
- Peel and Julienne apples (Cut into thin strips) and place in bottom of crust.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over apples.
- Mix eggs, sugar,salt, melted butter, and corn syrup with a hand beater or whip.
- Pour egg and sugar mixture over apples.
- Bake until set, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool.
- In sauce pan, melt butter, add sugar and cook over medium heat until sugar caramelizes and turns brown.
- Turn off heat and slowly stir in cream. Let cool slightly.
- Whip cream cheese and caramel sauce with a mixer on high until light and fluffy.
- Cover pie with caramel cream cheese
- Serve with whipped cream and sprinkle with raw sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION