Caramel Apple Brownie Dessert
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 red apple, chopped with the skin left on
- 1 green apple, chopped with the skin left on
- 6 reese peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Combine brownie mix with the oil, water, and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Combine softened cream cheese with 1/4 cup of the caramel dessert topping.
- Spread cream cheese/caramel mixture over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle chopped apples, peanut butter cups, and peanuts over the cream cheese/caramel mixture.
- Drizzle remaining caramel dessert topping over the dessert.
- Slice into squares.
- Refridgerate left-overs.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a newlywed living in beautiful Virginia with my husband and 3 doggies. I'm a little on the hyper side and I am happiest playing hostess and cooking for a crowd! My kitchen is my domain and I find cooking to be very therapeutic. On a day off you might find me brewing a fresh pot of iced tea and hanging out in the kitchen either cleaning and organizing or tinkering with recipes! I rarely follow favorite recipes to a "T", preferring instead to allow my creative side to take over. I especially love the holidays because it gives me even more of an excuse to bake! In the summertime I love visiting my mom and stepdad in the VA Beach area. I love the ocean and I love to go shopping with my mom!