Caramalized Bananas With Mascarpone
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 bananas
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple
- 4 pinches cinnamon
- whip honey with mascarpone and set in fridge.
- peel and slice 4 bananas on a bias.
- cut up fresh pineapple. put 2 rings on hot grill plate. grill both sides till tender. dice when finished cooking.
- in a medium skillet melt butter and brown sugar over med-hi heat.
- add sliced bananas and quickly saute flipping often so they don't burn. cook till hot through. only takes a minute or two.
- in ice cream bowls place caramelized bananas. top with diced pineapple.
- remove mascarpone from fridge. roll 1 tbs or cheese between 2 spoons to make a little football and place on top of fruit. sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!