photo by amanda_lynn_79_1135
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 12 ounces fresh grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 -3 sliced roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Place pie shell in pie plate.
- Cover shell with a layer of cheese,basil, and pepper.
- Layer with tomato slices & more pepper.
- Repeat. End with layer of tomatoes & pepper.
- Pour olive oil over the top.
- Bake 45 minutes or until cheese is melted & tomatoes begin to shrivel.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!