Caprese-Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
photo by agileangus
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, seeds removed cut into bite sized pieces (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, torn into pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- Whisk together vinegar, garlic, mustard, mint, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Whisk in olive oil.
- Combine tomatoes, basil and 3 tablespoons of the dressing. Cover and set aside.
- Brush chicken with remaining dressing and season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Grill over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes each side. Scatter cheese over top during last minute of cooking.
- Toss coked pasta with tomato salad. Serve with chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!