Cappuccino Crunch Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package pillsbury nut quick bread mix (Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread & Muffin Mix)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Line 14 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, combine quick bread mix, contents of nut packet, cocoa and coffee granules; mix well.
- Stir in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Add buttermilk, oil and eggs; stir just until dry particles are moistened.
- Divide batter evenly into lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pan.
- Serve warm or cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION