Cappuccino Coffee Creamer
- Ready In:
- 1 cup hot chocolate powder
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a screw-top lid. Shake until well combined.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of creamer to 6 ounces of coffee. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I love all sorts of flavored coffees, but DH doesn't, so recipes like this help us to save money because then I don't need to buy flavored beans. I can make plain old coffee to appease DH, add a couple spoonfuls of this to my coffee, and everyone is happy! Super-simple to throw together, and makes a pretty big batch, too (good, because I like my coffee pretty milky). Thanks for posting! Made for Culinary Quest I