Cappuccino Angel Food Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I've had this recipe for years - I don't remember where I got it - but I finally made it tonight for my husband's birthday. It is yummy! I'm putting it here so I am sure not to lose it
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- Beat cake mix and water in large mixing bowl at low speed for 30 seconds and then on medium speed for one minute.
- Gently fold in the coffee granuals and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Spoon into ungreased tube pan - spreading evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 37 minutes or until it springs back when touched.
- Cool upside down. Loosen edges with a knife. Invert onto plate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION