Capellini With Tomatoes, Garlic, and Basil
photo by WiGal
- Ready In:
- Lightly coat a heavy nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Place over medium heat and add the garlic slices.
- Cook slowly until garlic is lightly and evenly browned.
- Reduce heat to low and add tomatoes, basil, salt (if using), and pepper.
- Cook just until the tomatoes are heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook capellini according to package directions to al dente; drain and place on a pasta plate or in a large bowl.
- Drizzle pasta with olive oil and toss to evenly coat.
- Arrange the hot tomato mixture on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese shavings.
- Serve at once, tossing the mixture as you serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!