This is a very popular, very rich pasta dish.
- Ready In:
- 2 shallots, chopped fine
- 4 slices prosciutto, chopped fine
- 4 slices bacon, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1⁄2 lb capellini, cooked, drained (angel hair pasta)
- Heat olive oil and butter in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add shallots, bacon and prosciutto, cook until lightly browned.
- Add wine and chicken stock, cook for 2 minutes over high heat.
- Add cooked pasta, grated cheese, freshly ground pepper and egg yolk, stirring vigorously over high heat until pasta is coated and creamy.
- Transfer to individual plates and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was really good! So simple and with ingredients that are easy to acquire, but in this combination, taste very "gourmet-y". (New word alert! *lol*) I mixed some parmesan in the pasta and garnished with shaved pieces. This will be the perfect dish to whip up when I don't really feel like cooking. Thanks for submitting!