Cantonese Shrimp Scramble
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 lb medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Break eggs into a large bowl; beat with a fork until thoroughly blended but not frothy.
- Add shrimp, cornstarch, salt, and fish sauce; mix well.
- Place a medium frying pan over high heat until hot.
- Add oil, swirling to coat surface.
- Add egg mixture and cook undisturbed until eggs are almost set, about 1 minute.
- Stir eggs gently with a spoon and continue cooking until shrimp turn pink and eggs form creamy curds, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onion and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation