Cantonese Pork Chow Mein
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups leftover roast lean pork, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- Brown meat in oil. Push meat aside, add garlic, onion, pepper, saute until onion is soft.
- Combine corn starch, low-sodium soy sauce and broth, add to skillet. Cook until thickens and add stir-fry or chow mein vegetables to heat.
- Serve with chow mein noodles or fried rice, or also in flour tortillas for pork fajita tacos, if you prefer and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.