This is very refreshing during the summer months. Serve it as a first course for breakfast, but it is especially nice in the afternoon of a warm summer's day. This is from Carol at a B&B in Rock Creek B.C. where we once stayed.
- Ready In:
- 1 cantaloupe (three-pounds, cut up into chunks)
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- mint sprig
- Put cantaloupe and partially thawed orange juice in blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add juice of lime and blend again quickly.
- Serve in margarita glasses with mint sprig.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Terrific non-alcoholic drink, could add protein powder to make it a liquid breakfast. The orange juice compensated for my less-than-perfect cantaloupe. It was the perfect amount of lime juice; it did not overpower the other flavors. My new-mom step-daughter will really enjoy this. Note that the recipe makes "proper" servings. The highball glass in my photo contains nearly 1/2 the recipe. DH said "thank you very much" so I had to make more for myself. This is a keeper, thank you for posting it, Annacia! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.