- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Measure out 1-cup dry cake mix; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together remaining cake mix, one egg and oil.
- Mixture will be crumbly.
- Press crust mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- In same bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and salt.
- Add 3 eggs and reserved cake mix.
- Beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- At low speed gradually add cantaloupe, milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until center is firm.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!