Cannellini Beans With Herbs and Prosciutto
photo by lucky ladybug
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leave
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 3 cups arugula or 3 cups mixed baby greens
- Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in sage and thyme.
- Add tomatoes and increase heat to medium-high and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and simmer until tomatoes are tender and juices evaporate by half, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in prosciutto, being careful not to overcook the prsciutto.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over the arugula or mixed greens.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!