Cannellini and Smoked Sausage Salad
This is quick and delicious! I don't remember where I found this. I think I found the original recipe on the net a couple of years ago and then I change it a bit.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (white)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the vinegar and mustard and incorporate the oil into the mixture slowly.
- Toss in the remaining ingredients together with the dressing Chill until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION