Candy Corn Marshmallows
I had some leftover candy corn and orange/yellow candy melts. This was a cute idea a friend told me about.
- Ready In:
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 pieces candy corn
- 2 -4 ounces yellow candy melts
- 2 -4 ounces orange candy melts
- wax paper
- 12 lollipop sticks (optional)
- 2 decorating bags (melting or decorating squeeze bottle with a cap with a small-medium round opening) or 2 plastic bottles (melting or decorating squeeze bottle with a cap with a small-medium round opening)
- Arrange the marshmallows on a piece of wax paper.
- Microwave the yellow candy melts in either a decorating bag or plastic decorating bottle (I like using the decorating bottle). Randomly pipe blobs onto the top of the marshmallows. Allow to set.
- Microwave the orange candy melts. Randomly pipe blobs on top of the marshmallows. Allow to set up a little, then affix a piece of candy corn.
- If desired, insert lollipop sticks into the marshmallows.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION