Candy Corn Layered Pudding
I needed a way to use up extra candy corn, and this was just the ticket.
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk (I like almond milk) or 2 cups almond milk (I like almond milk)
- brown food coloring
- 2 (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups skim milk or 4 cups almond milk
- yellow food coloring
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Free or (8 ounce) carton regular Cool Whip
- You'll need 8 martini glasses or similarly shaped dessert dishes.
- Prepare the butterscotch pudding, adding brown food coloring if desired. Scoop 1/4 cup pudding into the a martin glass. Chill 10-15 minutes.
- When the pudding has set up a bit, make the vanilla pudding. Add yellow food coloring to get a nice yellow "candy corn" color.
- Gently spoon 1/2 cup pudding over the butterscotch pudding. Chill until ready to serve.
- Thaw Cool Whip as directed on package. Top pudding with Cool Whip and candy corn. Serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION