photo by Kim127
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and orange juice. Add pecans and stir to coat.
- Spread in an 8x8 sprayed or greased pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350°F or until nuts are browned and syrup is bubbly, stirring once.
- Pour out on a greased baking sheet and separate nuts.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Great recipe-thanks for posting! I added a sprinkle of cinnamon and cooked then on parchment to make for easy removal and cleaning. As soon as I took them out of the oven I gave them one more stir and then took the parchment off the cookie sheet and let them cool on a cutting board (still on the parchment). I found that they did get a little close to being well done, so I will probably cut the cook time down a little. Thanks for post!
Love that this recipe was for a small amount instead of by LB like most of the others. I was skeptical about not using butter or oil but it all worked out great with no extra fat. 350 for 12 minutes was a little to long, my pecans were a little burnt tasting even though they didn't look burned. Keep checking them and tossing them around!
see 17 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Proud Zaar original member! Very disappointed with the new site.