Canadian Bacon Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy to make and filling salad for dinner on a hot summer day.
- Ready In:
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, cut into narrow strips about three inches long
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 diced apple (I like Braeburns)
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 8 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Equal sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
- In large bowl, combine salad ingredients and toss.
- Chill everything in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Combine dressing and salad and toss well.
- Plate it up and dig in!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION