Campfire Foil Baked Spaghetti Squash
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Just take heavy duty foil and the squash and knife or fork. The campfire does the work.
- Ready In:
- Poke holes in squash with knife or tines of fork on the top and sides to make steam vents.
- Wrap squash in heavy duty foil. Make the fold on the top. Turn the squash over on top of another piece of foil. Bring up the edges and make another fold. There will be a fold on top and bottom.
- Place on a grate on the campfire over coals if possible.
- Turn the squash from time to time.
- Cook about 20 minutes. Take off the grate. Let set 10 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap. Cut down the middle lengthwise. Take out seeds. Take a fork and scrape and loosen the squash from both halves. Place in pie plates so the squash doesn't tip over.
- Season with salt and pepper and margarine or Butter Buds.
- Serve with tomato sauce if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION