Campbells Turkey-Broccoli Divan
photo by trust10449
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cut into spears or (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey or 1 1/2 cups chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can campbells condesed cream of broccoli soup (I used cream of celery soup too)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a 9 inch pie plate or 2 quart oblong baking dish, arrange broccoli and turkey. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk, pour over broccoli and turkey
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over soup mixture. In cup, combine bread crumbs and butter, sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Garish with grapes, parsley and bread sticks if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is sooo good. I loved the flavors and it took some self control to not eat the whole thing on my own. I used 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs and omitted butter. I used steamed cauliflower and broccoli, chopped onion and mushroom and cream of mushroom since the store I went to only had that to choose from. I will definitely be making this a lot..thank you!!