Campbell's Skillet Beef and Macaroni
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From a soup can label, this recipe is quick and easy.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, diced (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef, celery, and oregano in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, salsa, corn, and pasta. Heat through. Top with cheese and heat until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION