Campbell's Bacon & Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped (about 6 tablespoons)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked green beans or (14 1/2 ounce) cans any style del monte green beans, drained
- 2 2⁄3 cups French's French fried onions
- Stir the soup, milk, half the cheese, 5 tablespoons bacon, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling and the beans are tender (for softer beans bake a little longer). Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, onions and bacon.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!