Campbell's Mini Green Bean Casseroles
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French's French fried onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 32 ounces refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuit dough (16 biscuits)
- Heat the oven to 375°F Spray 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with vegetable cooking spray. Stir the green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and 2/3 cup French fried onions in a large bowl.
- Roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden brown. Stir the remaining cheese and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let the minis cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.
These are amazing! Do yourself a favor and make these little "green bean muffins". They are easy, delicious, and are showstoppers. I ate two leftover biscuits for breakfast the next day: they heat up beautifully in the microwave in just 20-30 seconds. My one issue with them is they are BIG. Eat one of these and you won't have room for dessert. Would be fabulous for a brunch dish, or a vegetarian main dish.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!