Camomile Pear Jelly
Soothing, comforting and delicious. Can also be used as a special appetizer - Top baked Brie or Camembert cheese with this jelly; serve with mini toasts, pear slices and walnuts.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups camomile tea, strongly brewed
- 1⁄2 cup pear nectar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (85 ml) envelope certo liquid pectin
- COMBINE tea, pear nectar, lemon juice, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- IMMEDIATELY stir in liquid pectin, return to full bioul. Boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; skim off any froth.
- POUR quickly into warm, sterilized jars, filling up to 1/4" from rim. Seal while hot with sterilized 2-piece lids with new centrers. Let stand at room temperature until set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation