Camomile-Mint Bath Salts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from the Bernardin canning company at an exhibit last year. This makes a great gift! For a soothing treat, use 1/2 a jar in your bath water.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup epsom salts
- 1⁄4 cup sea salt
- 2 bags peppermint tea (4 tsp leaves)
- 2 bags camomile tea (4 tsp leaves)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mint extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine both salts.
- Add tea leaves and stir well.
- Sprinkle both extracts over top of mixture and, with a wooden spoon, blend the extracts evenly throughout the salt mixture.
- Fill a decorative jar with salts and close tightly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very pretty, smells wonderful and cheap ingredients. So pleasant and relaxing in the bath. However, the loose tea floats around the tub and sticks to you, kind of like big flecks of dirt. Next time I'll either put the salts in a cloth pouch or tea ball so that the lovely fragrance can steep out into the bath and leave the tea leaves behind. Thanks, Lennie, I'll make this one again!Reply
see 1 more