California Turkey Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes Serves 4
- Ready In:
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup catalina French dressing
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cut in bite sized pieces
- In skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- While bacon is cooking, toss turkey with dressing, chives, lemon juice and horseradish. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add mayo and pepper and toss until turkey is well coated. Add lettuce and toss gently. Sprinkle bacon on top and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION