California Onion Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Low-everything dip that fits every diet!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons low sodium beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) cup unsalted dry-curd cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vermouth or 2 teaspoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion, , including greens
- Place milk and beef broth in a blender or a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Add all other ingredients except onion flakes and process at high speed until smooth.
- Stir in onion.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with raw vegetables, no salt added potato chips, or toast strips.
- Dip lasts at least 3 days in fridge (maybe longer, but my family ate the last of it on the 3rd day, so I don't know!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION