California Curry Cheese Layered Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very unusual layered dip. I was unable to get the "secret" recipe from the hostess at a party I attended. She called it California 7 layered dip. This is my version.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup peach jam
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney or 1/2 cup fresh diced mango
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup shredded Baby Spinach
- 3 -4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Blend cream cheese, cheddar cheese and 1 teaspoons curry powder. Layer on bottom of a dish(Pie plate or similar size).
- Mix peach jam and mango chutney. Spread this over cheese layer.
- Sprinkle raisins over chutney.
- Sprinkle coconut over raisins.
- Sprinkle spinach over coconut.
- Sprinkle bacon over spinach.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top.
- Option: Sprinkle with green onions (8 Layers).
- Note: You could add 2 Tbs. Sour Cream or 2 Tbs. Plain yogurt to the cream cheese layer to make it softer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION