Calendula Cleansing Milk
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh calendula flowers
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 25 drops grapefruit seed extract
- In a double boiler over very low heat, heat the oil and calendula flowers together for 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then strain out the flowers and discard them.
- Stir the aloe vera and the grapefruit seed extract into the cooled oil, mixing well to combine.
- Scoop some of the milk onto your fingers and massage gently into skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!