Calcium-Armed Bran Muffins
- Ready In:
18 Large muffins
- In large bowl, combine bran, all-purpose flour, soy flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oil and molasses.
- Stir egg mixture into bran mixture just until moistened.
- Stir in dates.
- Spoon batter into 18 paper-lined large muffin cups and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 to 18 minutes.
- You can also freeze the muffins first, and bake them for your kids in the morning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a proud mother of my twins Darius and Constance; also a grade school teacher. You can understand my need for easy, healthy, fast, and fun recipes! I love to cook with my hubby, who runs an Italian restaurant. But in my kitchen, even he doesn't get to boss me around :)