Calamari & Chipotle Dip
photo by KAVITA B.
- Ready In:
- 250 g calamari
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice flour
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- oil, to fry
- Wash and clean squids properly under water and drain.
- To absorb extra water place them on paper towel and cover with paper towel too .
- Heat oil in frying pan or fryer at medium high heat.
- To prepare batter , add all ingredients in one mixing bowl .
- Once oil is properly heated, add squids into batter and fry them as single squid ,so they wont stick with each other.
- Fry them until golden brown and place them on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with chipotle sauce and lime. Squeeze lime juice on squid to get extra tangy flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!