Cake Mix Cookie Bars
Rita L has a cake mix cookie recipe #77465 That I love and everyone should try it,so easy and soooo good.I just changed it a bit to make bars so I would not have to watch them.They turned out great a bit like cake brownies...Go look at the cake mix chrismas cookie recipe#77465 reveiws for things you may want to try..Thanks Rita L
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (any you like)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco
- 1 cup of any chocolate chips
- Grease and flour a 9x11 pan.
- Mix all together by hand.It will be thick.
- Spread in pan.
- Cook at 325 for 30 min or untill middle is done.