Cake in a Cup!
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy way to always have fresh cake without leftovers!
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (18 ounce) box strawberry cake mix (Use any flavor you want, I just prefer strawberry!)
- 3 tablespoons water, for each serving
- ice cream (optional)
- Mix both boxes of cake mix in a bowl thoroughly.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of mix into mug, add 3 tablespoons water, and microwave 1 minute. Done!
- Best served with Ice Cream on top! You essentially have cake in a cup, no leftovers, and PLENTY of mix to make more with at anytime!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION