Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 1⁄2 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cake mix, unprepared
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- candy sprinkles
- Over med-low heat, melt butter in a large pot.
- Add marshmallows.
- When marshmallows start to melt, spoon in the cake batter.
- Stir until combined.
- Add sprinkles (as much as you like).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Rice Krispies Cereal until coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Press into a 9 x 13 pan. (Use a oiled offset spatula to make pressing easier since it's really sticky).
- Top with more sprinkles.
- Let cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
- *Note* Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!