Cajun Style Pork and Beans
Cajun food is rustic and "down home." It is also filling and comforting. Pork and beans with a kick.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Brown the beef in a large saucepan over medium heat; stir in the onions and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add in the pork and beans stirring occasionally.
- Once heated through, serve over rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION