Cajun Potato, Prawn/Shrimp and Avocado Salad
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan/skillet.
- Add the prawns, garlic, spring onions and Cajun seasoning and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until the prawns are hot.
- Stir in the potatoes and cook for a further minute.
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with the avocado and the alfalfa sprouts and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Really its a 5 plus - I dont usually say that at all, but Pat it was just such a wonderful combination of flavours. I dont believe in changing any recipe if I want to rate it. I always feel that at least for the first time, I do it "your way" other wise I would not have chosen it. its easy to prepare and the spicy flavour is just tingling in your mouth, its already become a firm favourite according to my DH, so thanks so much for posting. we served this along with a couple of other salads at a family Barbecue.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the demise of the forums and with no more interaction on site with what was a great community and it was a pleasure to get to know so many of you over the years and to have had the privilege of meeting some of you in person. For me now this is just another recipe site like to many on the net, it has lost its specialness, such a pity especially when Scripps changed the name from Recipezaar to Food.com and made this statement sorry cannot replicate here as considered invalid but they basically said yes the community was valuable hence .com was short for community but it was a pack of lies as they were not willing to put the money into that community and got rid of the forums which was the community so for .com has become .crap.