Cajun Mahi Mahi With Fruit Salsa
I saved this recipe ages ago because I wanted to try it. Storing it here now so that I can find it again.
- Ready In:
- mahi mahi (4 8-ounce pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup mixed fruit, chopped (cantaloupe, grapes, kiwifruit, etc)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the seasoning .
- Sprinkle the seasoning on fish.
- Heat oil in pan and sear the fish on both sides.
- Put in preheated oven for 4-5 minutes. Fish should be firm to the touch.
- Arrange the fish on the plates and put the salsa on top of the fish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delicious preparation for fish! The cooking method was spot on - the fish was perfect. I used pineapples and tomatoes (technically a fruit right?) and that was a great combo with the brown sugar and balsamic. I added a little parsley to the salsa just for a little color. Loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!Reply