Cajun Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄3 lb sausage, cubed
- 1 large onion, Diced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- Slice bacon into bite-sized pieces and put into skillet with onion, garlic, and parsley.
- Saute until onion is soft and slightly brown.
- Add beans, salt, pepper, garlic salt or powder, creole seasoning and sausage.
- Cover and simmer until beans are cooked down with seasonings.
- Water can be added during simmering to keep beans from sticking to pan.
- Cook about 30-45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"