Cajun Garlic Aioli
Found this while looking for a dipping sauce for Natchitoches Meat Pies. This aioli with a Cajun twist seems like it'll fit the bill... Recipe from Inspired by eRecipeCards blog.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- zest from one lemon
- juice from one lemon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and minced (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Place all ingredients in a small blender (I use a Magic Bullet) and whirl away!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION