Cajun Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning, divided
- lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Transfer yolks to a bowl; add mayonnaise and Cajun seasoning; mix well.
- Pipe or spoon filling into egg whites.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Place eggs on a lettuce-lined serving platter; sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation