Cajun BBQ Ribs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 14mins
- 1⁄2 baby back rib rack
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°F/120°C.
- Rub the Cajun seasoning evenly over the top and bottom of the ribs.
- Bake for 2 hours, until ribs are tender.
- Increase oven temperature to 500°F/260°C.
- Brush the BBQ sauce evenly over the top and the sides.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
- Serve with the extra BBQ sauce!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION