- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 fresh lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 teaspoons light muscovado sugar or 2 teaspoons turbinado sugar
- crushed ice
- 1 2⁄3 fluid ounces white cachaca
- sugar cane, to garnish
- Place lime and sugar into an old fashioned glass and muddle the two together.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and add the cachaça.
- Garnish with sugar cane.
Join The Conversation
I love Recipe #59356! I do like lots of lime. Your version is sweeter then mine. But it is still yummy! Try the other versions of your favorite fruit muddled with it. I also found after muddling the lime in a shaker add the rest of the ingredients and shake really good. One step that makes a big difference. Now off to enjoy your drink. Thanks.